[lit-ideas] Cheney & God

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LIT-IDEAS" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 08:23:14 -0500

"Fuck yourself", Vice President Dick Cheney told Sen. Patrick Leahy
yesterday on the Senate floor.  As it happens, the exchange occurred on the
same day the Senate passed legislation described as the "Defense of Decency
Act" by 99 to 1.

Hmmm.  Could such irony occur through mere chance?  Maybe there is a God.

Mike Geary
seeing a grand design
in Memphs

PS.  I sent this to Theoria by mistake.  No one there would find it funny.
My apologies to anyone who subscribes to both lists, the double posting was
not my intention.