[lit-ideas] Re: Charles Taylor Templeton Prize

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 09:57:29 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Dunno, I don't live in other countries.  Europe isn't religious but they
certainly aren't atheist.  Certainly Canada, even if they're not religious, are
not atheist.  I was talking about the U.S. in any case since we pride ourselves
on being so advanced, even as we think and act like club wielding barbarians,
usually with God's approval and sometimes at his behest.