[lit-ideas] Re: Censorship Battle Over Frenchman's Face [was War Is War Is War] *clarification*

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 14:53:31 -0700 (PDT)

________________________________
 From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2013 12:04 AM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Censorship Battle Over Frenchman's Face [was War Is
War Is War] *clarification*

It may have appeared that I agreed with Geach, and thought that Omar, in
asking for a definition of 'censorship, belonged with the political
hecklers, and other ne'er-do-wells Geach mentions. Not at all; I'm sorry
if bringing Geach into it gave that appearance. Sometimes Geach gets
carried away.

Robert Paul

*I was kind of wondering where I was being placed in this taxonomy, since I am
no longer a political heckler and I haven't ever really been an avid writer of
letters to newspapers. That leaves us with idle tosspots who argue
inconsequentially over their beer, which has some empirical merit.

O.K.