[lit-ideas] Re: Censorship

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 15:07:29 -0400

I feel the starry heavens above me coming to a
standstill and the moral order within me crumbling.

I usually feel that way until the coffee kicks in. Faith-based is of course a misnomer. We all know that people follow either nice-based or jerk-based reasoning trends.

More philosophy, yes! More of everything. "Newsclippings" aren't that bad either--think of the water hole. Much as I dread the outcome of the cute little water hole, you guys wouldn't have the water hole if it weren't for a newsclipping URL.