[lit-ideas] Re: Can't have a gun? Get a dog

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 11:46:26 -0400

Robert: I don't know how this discussion became one in which it's being argued that Lawrence is right and the straw man is wrong.

You may have read my comments about dog training and conflated them with my views on containing Islamist expansion. It may have sounded to you like "war-monger on dog-training."

It's not. Throughout my childhood we had hunting dogs. I've had dogs in New York, taken care of friends' dogs, and am in the middle of writing something about dogs. I agree with what Lawrence and David Ritchie have written.