[lit-ideas] Re: Canine Companions

  • From: "josey" <wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:57:27 -0700

Hi everyone
  Gee you guys are soooo lucky. I have three Kitty Kats. Willie Brown aka
Mimi or aka Mama Kat.
I have PalKat, the oldest boy and the daughter Do Do. Why do i call her Do
Do--cus she has a very difficult time hitting the litter box. I mean after
ten years one would think!!!
  I have seen owners of Dogs say stiff like, Sit--fetch, stay--come here.
Try that with a KAT!!!!!!!!

  i think Kitty Kats are like Memebers Of Phil-Lit, THEY HAVE MINDS OF THEIR
OWN!
    i tried fancy feast and soemmtimes that doesn't work

   Joseph Wells