[lit-ideas] Re: Can You Imagine 2 + 2 = 5?

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Phil Enns <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:35:20 -0330

Well it's about time! Shelve Joe Wittgenstein for the time being. After all
these months, we demand an update, bigtime. Where in Indonesia are you? Which
university? What are you teaching? What can we send you? Do tell all.

(I recall that in Toronto you and Erin ordered some Indonesian noodle dishes. To
accompany your 15 yr. old Glenliver. Oy! Surely you didn't end up there simply
for the cuisine.)

Great to hear from you again. Share when you can.

Walter O
MUN