[lit-ideas] Re: Can You Imagine 2 + 2 = 5?

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:26:38 -0330

A film I often show in my moral ed class is *Twelve Angry Men.* Partly for the
belief/knowledge distinction, but also for the should/ought distinction. Highly
recommended. But get the original with Henry Fonda et al. (Yes, I know it's no
longer a "film." Oxford is too much with us.  Did I say that?)

Walter O.
Never intentionally making anything up.