[lit-ideas] Re: Can God Act Immorally? (Was: St. Anselm, Quaestio XLVII ad b)

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 16:33:51 -0330

snip
> This in connection especially with the two words that I  believe Walter
> Okshewsky is misusing and Geary is reprimanding him (W. O.) for  that, to
> wit:
>
> omnipower
> omniscience

I'm not clear on who wrote the above, but it is false that I'm misusing those 2
words. If I'm misusing any 2 words, they are "omniscience" and omnipotence" -
the terms I referred to in the relevant post. But of course the antecedent is
false; I know the difference and I thus cannot but use them correctly (ceteris
paribus).

Walter Okshevsky
Chief Accountant
Socratic Accounting and Book-keeping