[lit-ideas] Camp-like exercise (that might have saved him from the Andreas' wrath)

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 16:26:24 EDT

Hi,
I suppose we could have each one of us do this little  exercise (including
the lurkers? <g> What are they contributing that  is better/different than what
the Campy guy did?)

The latest blog fun that I've been hearing about is that of taking up  a
challenge to compile a list of five/ten books that reveal something about  you
and
five/ten books which, above all others, have shaped or defined you.

I've been pondering this all weekend.  (It's been the first weekend  which
has been completely MINE in simply months!  Very exciting!)

Wondering what makes your weekend a marvelous one and which books define
your essence,
Marlena in Missouri