[lit-ideas] Re: Camp Falcon

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:20:24 EST

<_http://www.youtube.com/share?v=Ps0v1bIFup4&embed=1>_
(http://www.youtube.com/share?v=Ps0v1bIFup4&embed=1>)

This link just gives me a prompt and opportunity to comment on the  video and
send the site link to other people....?

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Camp Falcon  Date:
11/20/2006 11:11:55 P.M. Central Standard Time  From: _andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Did you hear about this in our free American  press?

On October 10, 2006,  a billion dollars of ammunition  exploded at Base
Falcon in Iraq. The
ammo went off when insurgents hit it  with mortars.

Watch the video at  http://www.youtube.com/share?v=Ps0v1bIFup4&embed=1

The video is from  Iraqi TV. They are filming the ammo dump as it explodes
and burns on the
horizon.

Keep watching. At 3:56 seconds, hold on to your chair. That  is one big shock
and awe moment.
Something really big went up.

The US  military insists nobody was injured in the explosion. A number of
websites claim  that
300 US personnel died.

The Sunday Herald (Scotland) reported the  attack caused widespread fear
among US military
that the Green Zone was  under attacke: http://www.sundayherald.com/print58553

Here is another  ammo dump that exploded in January 2006. It was filmed by US
soldiers on
their personal video cameras. The soldiers talk about the explosions, laugh,
and curse when
they get knocked down by concussions. (Warning: contains  "language").

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1ZvWJXoWXM

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com