[lit-ideas] Re: CORRECTION Re: Re: UN question

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:56:53 -0400

In asking whether the end of the petroleum economy will end society's trend toward increasing diversity and multiculturalism, I mention it offhand--that with transportation slowed, settled societies could be happier societies.

Do we really need a 'study' to know this?

Right away, people jumped on that comment rather than my question. I thought my question was interesting and provocative. But for that offhand remark, I'm now Hitler.

paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada