[lit-ideas] Re: CIA Admissons Test

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 00:06:38 -0230

Yes, as it so happens, the Categorical Imperative was most comprehensively and
systematically articulated by a German. Where would we be without him?

Walter O.
Memorial U

P.S. Another German joke:

A famous metaphysician giving a lecture at Heidelberg:

Gut eevning. Toonaiyt my topeek vil bee "On being just, prudent, courageous, und
vise." I vil not hev eenuff taim to speek on oll ov dese topics, so I vill
focus on only von of dem: I vil speek on "being."