[lit-ideas] Re: Buttonholing Potential Button Makers

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:08:39 -0800

Ah, public relations or, as they tend to call it, "communication." I think I've been invited to meet some people to talk and try to figure out how best to sell crafty skills and wares:

welcome Portland's vibrant community of makers...[snip]... local craft guild members and the general public to connect during I Heart Art: Portland. The event is a great opportunity for Portland-based makers to network and learn more about this burgeoning partnership and future opportunities for professional development. Featuring light food and drink, music, button making, Gocco printing and more.

Connective, vibrant, networking, with burgeoning partnerships and button making. Brill.

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon