[lit-ideas] Re: Bushism and Fascism

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 02:09:25 EST

I really liked Mauve and Teal .... I miss them.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Bushism and
Fascism  Date: 2/23/2007 11:54:23 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Robert Paul wrote of color-coding: Surely this was  an unsuccessful
attempt to manipulate people.

It's an effective tool  for police forces and first responders, since the
coding is directly tied to  law enforcement activity, but it is utterly
useless for the general  public.

As a form of manipulation, it works both ways. An unsuccessful  attempt
to try to alert the public to be more watchful, it soon became a  joke,
then part of the background noise of our culture. Then it became a  form
of manipulation in the hands of the wacko left ... who adduce elements
of fascism in it and use it to manipulate the views of the  uncritical.

Yeah that orange code, dude, proof we're all fascists.  Where'd Dave go,  man?
http://www.aol.com.