[lit-ideas] Bush vs. Popper

  • From: Robert.Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Robert Paul)
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 09 Oct 2004 12:59:31 PDT

BUSH: I haven't yet. Just want to make sure they're safe. When a drug comes in
from Canada, I want to make sure it cures you and doesn't kill you.

And that's why the FDA and that's why the surgeon general are looking very
carefully to make sure it can be done in a safe way. I've got an obligation to
make sure our government does everything we can to protect you.

And what my worry is is that, you know, it looks like it's from Canada, and it
might be from a third world.
Robert Paul
Reed College