[lit-ideas] Re: Bullying Iran - New York Times

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 15:42:19 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Literature, arts, philosophy, yup, great reader, but your information about
what's going on today doesn't get much past Fox and Annie Myelroie.  Why else
would you be in favor of invading Iraq and not know Cheney was the power behind
the president?  I can find your post if you'd like.  You're convinced about
Iran the way Johnson convinced the people about North Vietnam.  It's all smoke
and mirrors for big egos to look at themselves in, and people are buying into
it like crazy.