[lit-ideas] Re: [Bulk] FW: Canadian Immigration Crisis

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 08:58:22 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ceridwen Harris <cmharris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Dec 2, 2004 8:33 PM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: [Bulk] FW: Canadian Immigration Crisis

At 07:22 PM 02/12/2004, you wrote:

>Why would conservatives move to Canada?

water, oil, . but I wouldn't encourage em.

>   Hmm, how's the religion up there?  You lookin' for some improvements?

What odd questions. We have people of many different faiths - and people
with none - just as you do.

A.A. Thanks for the enlightenment.  Next time I'll use a smiley face.  Or not.
You did get it, didn't you, that the original immigration post from Bill Ball
was humor?

Andy

>Andy

-- Type: text/plain