[lit-ideas] Re: Brits do it better

  • From: jimkandjulieb@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 00:50:58 -0400

Hey --

You wanna raise my fence so my sheltie can no longer jump it, mow down a jungle
inside a frost wall (can't get the riding mower in there and it's too high for
a weed-eater) that was going to be an add-on bedroom but the city/county people
couldn't get their act together, and take down a couple of huge dead trees for
me?  You can bring your bears if you want......

Julie Krueger
sick of yard work