[lit-ideas] Re: Brigette Gabriel again supporting Israel

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:13:17 EDT

Frances is a she?

God, I need a cheat sheet for this list.

I always wonder if some of the posts come form "Smarter Child".

Julie Krueger
starting to question my own existance

========Original Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Brigette Gabriel
again supporting Israel  Date: 8/2/06 9:08:07 AM Central Daylight Time  From:
_writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
Mike masquerading as Andy, but unmasked by  Judy.
That should confuse Frances Kelly, who's standing back and watching  us.
What conclusions is she drawing?

Stan