[lit-ideas] Re: Brigette Gabriel again supporting Israel

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 11:47:43 -0700 (PDT)

One of the reasons I post articles is that I don't
always feel up to responding to Lawrence's and Stan's
posts. (Note that Gabriel talks about 1975. and the
Hezbollah wasn't even established until 1981, so
posting Gabriel's article could serve no purpose other
than enforcing a general prejudice against Arabs and
Muslims.) Thanks from delivering me on this occasion.

O.K.

--- Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com