[lit-ideas] Brigette Gabriel again supporting Israel

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 07:20:40 -0400

Helen -

Here is Brigette Gabrielle again. In response to your comment critical of
Israel, I think she'd be uncomfortable as I am about the aerial bombing of
Lebanon, but don't put words in her mouth. If you read this website -- every
page -- I don't think she'd say, as you do, dead is dead. She sees Israel
mourning the dead villagers and hears Israel's sadness, but she doesn't hear
any sadness on the part of Nasralla's Hezbollah. Have you heard him express
sadness at the dead and dying in Haifa and Nazareth that he targets with his
missiles. Do you hear him feeling bad about blocking villagers from leaving
their villages? He wants Lebanese dead and dying.

"We are facing an enemy," Brigette says, " that uses children as human bombs,
mothers as suicide bombers, and men driven by the glory of death and the
promise of eternal sexual bliss in heaven. We are fighting an enemy that loves
death more than we love life. I am a victim of the Lebanese civil war, which
was the first front in the worldwide Jihad of militant Islam against the only
Christian country in the Middle East. My family's home was shelled and
destroyed leaving me wounded. I lived underground in a bomb shelter from age 10
to 17 without electricity and very little food. I had to crawl under sniper
bullets to a spring to fetch water for my elderly parents. I was betrayed by my
country, rescued by my enemy Israel, the Jewish State that is under attack for
its existence today.

911 changed most American lives forever, but it struck an especially sensitive
chord with me. It reminded me that the entire world is threatened by the same
radical Islamic theology that succeeded in annihilating the "infidels" in
Lebanon. That's why I created American Congress for Truth. ACT was formed in
June 2002 to inform, inspire and motivate Jews and Christians throughout
society in ways to act and fight for our western ways of life and the values we
cherish. Our members include Jews, Arabs and Christians from all background
both secular and religious, liberals and conservatives. People who have put
their differences aside to combat both anti American and anti Israel propaganda
masquerading as anti Imperialism and anti Zionism wherever it exists; in the
western media, among the intellectual elite, and on American college Campuses.

So many times in history in the last 100 years, citizens have stood by and done
nothing allowing evil to prevail. As America stood up against and defeated
communism now it is time to stand up against the terror of religious bigotry
and intolerance. I urge you to become an ACT activist and join a growing
network of Americans concerned about securing their nation from acts of
terrorism. Through American Congress for Truth you can be a voice effecting the
future of your community and your nation.

Thank you for your support. You are the heroes who make all our work possible.
And I especially thank you for helping me protect the country that has blessed
me so much, America, the dream that became my address."

Brigitte Gabriel

Open her website and read all the pages. You won't agree with Helen's
assessment. Hezbollah's behavior is reason for it all. A cease-fire, in my
opinion will do nothing but give Hezbollah more breathing room, not bring about
any resolution. Hezbollah is a cancer and needs to be destroyed.

Stan Spiegel
Portland, ME

Shortcut to: http://www.americancongressfortruth.com/index.html

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending
or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security
settings to determine how attachments are handled.