[lit-ideas] Re: Branches, 3-11-11

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 15:30:47 -0600

Here's something to puzzle over, Lawrence.  Some of your photos -- some of
these for instance --  I find intriguing but when I click on them for the
larger size, I like them less.  I've gone back and forth on some of them to
confirm this.  I think MAYBE it has to do with being able to see background
or foreground "clutter" better in the larger pics and they distract me from
what I liked in the smaller ones.  Don't know, just passing that along as an
observation.

Mike Geary
Memphis