[lit-ideas] Re: Bond

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 17:57:50 -0500

I just saw Pierce Brosnan playing Bond in "Tomorrow Never Dies." My wife has gone for the weekend and I was able to watch whatever I wanted. And while I enjoyed it, Brosnan is a diminutive version of Sean Connery. Connery really comes across as both sexy and dangerous. He has presence. I wouldn't want to mess with him.

Stan Spiegel
Portland, ME

"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy people trying to find easier ways to do something." - Anon.

----- Original Message ----- From: "david ritchie" <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>