[lit-ideas] Re: Bizarre Side Effect of Drinking Coffee

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:58:29 EDT

Well, I never could get into the concept of moderation .....

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Bizarre Side
Effect of Drinking Coffee  Date: 6/13/06 11:25:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time
From: _Ursula@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
There was another study which seemed to show that  coffee mitigated the
ill effects of alcohol on the liver.   Sounds  like good news...I think
you had to drink lots of coffee and lots of alcohol  to get the effect,
though.
Enjoy...
Ursula