[lit-ideas] Re: Bizarre Side Effect of Drinking Coffee

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:21:29 -0400

There was another study which seemed to show that coffee mitigated the ill effects of alcohol on the liver. Sounds like good news...I think you had to drink lots of coffee and lots of alcohol to get the effect, though.
Enjoy...
Ursula

Omar Kusturica wrote:

*I've long been given to drinking large amounts of
coffee (mostly at daytime) as well as large amounts of
alcohol. (mostly at nightime) I've always thought
about them as opposite extremes, I guess that I'll try
to rethink the relation now. (Though it will probably
have to wait until I am in the coffee stage.)

O.K.