[lit-ideas] Re: Bizarre Side Effect of Drinking Coffee

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:00:42 +0100 (BST)

--- Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I never heard anything about psychotropics.

SSRIs. See (for example)

http://allnurses.com/forums/f46/research-topic-grapefruit-juice-effesor-103971.html

 (IMO
> psychotropics are a waste of time anyway.)

You may never have needed to take them, or you may
have taken them and found they didn't help: they don't
work for everybody.

 That's why I think lifestyle
> is the answer (fruits, vegetables, vegetable
> protein, as little salt as possible and exercise)
> and let the body stabilize itself;

I imagine it depends on how high the blood pressure
is.

Judy Evans, Cardiff