[lit-ideas] Re: Bizarre Side Effect of Drinking Coffee

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:00:28 -0400

At 01:55 AM 6/16/2006, you wrote:

Julie,
Uh oh. Grapefruit juice: If you're taking any meds, especially any psychotropics, check about possible interactions.

I used to buy a bottle of unsweetened, yellow grapefruit juice almost every morning. I LOVE it. For some reason, every variety store around here has stopped selling it. I cannot get a good bottle of grapefruit juice. They have this wussie, sweetened pink stuff, but that's not grapefruit juice. I want the stuff that makes you look like Waylan's Madam for a few seconds. I've gone back to having to work for my fix now -- actually eat a grapefruit. I'll bet somebody in the meddling Canadian government found out about the interaction with drugs like Carol and Andy talk about. For all I know they've outlawed my favourite drink. It had to happen sooner or later, everything I enjoy gets cancelled.

sourpuss,
paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx