[lit-ideas] Re: Bill Frist, MD

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:11:44 -0500

I watched it with 'disbelief' as well, even laughing at times, ALTHOUGH, in
a wormish way, what he said is absolutely, technnically TRUE.

It's funny how they (politicians) can be so selective with the truth though.

The Democrats [and their supporters] are ABSOLUTELY certain about "global
warming" and we know a lot less about that than we do about transmission of
HIV. But if you tell them that (I guarantee that someone here will
challenge me on it) they'll look at you just as crazy as they will at Bill
Frist, M.D.

Maybe this is an instance of that 'negative theology' that people have been
mentioning.

paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx