[lit-ideas] Re: Beyond signalling lies nothing

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 22:54:15 -0500

Here's my philosophy:  We were born to die, but we never know when.  So we
spend 75 post-uterine years (on average) guessing why any of this.  Then
the nothing.  I'm 8 years unto average.  So what the hell, let's drink.
Drink, drink, drink to the eyes that are bright as the moon happy night!

Mike Geary
don't know, don't want to know, don't even know if I can know and don't care
in Memphis