[lit-ideas] Re: Barnett's Blueprint for Action

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:41:07 -0400

Well, maybe I misunderstood your intent when you wrote the below pasted
exchange.  Can you please explain what you meant?

Andreas: Nevertheless, my main point is that people died
because there was war. There is no such thing as safe war.

(San Fernando Valley accent): Well ye-ah.

There is no such thing as a safe life either. Fortunately,
it's not an endurance contest.

Another rapidly aging mammal,
Eric