[lit-ideas] Re: Bad Poetry Competition 2011

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 22:52:35 +0100 (BST)

Hey!  What's wrong with passionate grapefruit?!

I had a strange reaction to the poems -- the ones you posted, Donal -- I was
convinced I'd read them before. Parts of them, anyway. "Derivative", I think,
is the word.

So

"You couldn't make it up. Well, uh, someone did."

Yes and no....
Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK