[lit-ideas] Re: Back to Popper (and further back to Hume)

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:23:44 +0000 (GMT)

> (I just hate "hypotheticals" where the assumptions that set up the
> hypothetical are not themselves subject to the same
> logical analysis as the supposed hypothetical itself.)

Maybe you do.

But if you think your comments amount to a "logical analysis" I suggest you
are completely deluded and don't really have a grip
on the issue(s).

Donal
Btw, it is _logically impossible_ for a set of assumptions to subject
themselves to the same level of "logical analy." as the
assumptions/hypotheticals they are analysing. You are just a logical prat for
thinking otherwise.

Bored, but logical, in England.