[lit-ideas] Re: BRAGGING RIGHTS

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:51:29 -0400

>>I'll follow your sage advice, Eric, and the rosemary too, forget the parsley though.

I'm silk screening the hula T-shirts now, boss, and getting the complimentary mug design ready too. Before I contact NASCAR about sponsorship, though, we need you to get a decent head shot as well as a full body shot. The body shot you sent me, the one of you laughing as you hold an enormous trout, isn't cropped properly. Advise when appropriate.

Eric
Team Geary

IF RAW IS A LURE