[lit-ideas] Re: Ayers and Palin

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:45:42 -0700 (PDT)

Just a statement out of context regarding coincidence:  coincidence is nature's
way.  I don't know if I'm supporting Obama or hurting him with that statement,
but it's just a scientific fact.

As far as Christians not talking about their religions, are you kidding?
Religion is as important to this country as in countries with madrasses.
And religion crosses way deep into politics for Christians and Jews (the Israel
Lobby, which has Christians in it as well as Jews; something to do with the
Apocalypse).  Why else is maverick SP a right wing Christian conservative? And
praying for guidance?  Bush prayed for guidance and it wasn't exactly extremely
helpful.  How about getting all the facts instead?  If religion weren't
important, why aren't there any atheists in politics?  Boy is the Enlightenment
over.  BTW, Neocon Granddaddy Straus was an atheist who believed religion was
politically necessary.  Sorry, that's just a fact.