[lit-ideas] Re: Awakening from the Nightmare of History

  • From: eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 02:25:16 -0400

Hi,
Sounds like psycho-history to me...

and yes, it is a point of view within the psychoanalytic speculation
world...Journal of Psychohistory is a real journal and taken (somewhat)
seriously by others in that subculture...

Speculatively and psychoanalytically yours--in history and without,
Marlena (thinking about selling God in Andy's neighborhood just for kicks and
grins...hey!  Don't give me that look! He doesn't even CLOSE his garage door!
Think how trusting the souls are there!! If I don't do it, someone else surely
will!!)