[lit-ideas] Re: Attn Eric

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:48:55 -0400

A typical New York response:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/12/national/main1495257.shtml
Others pitched in to help. Neighbors left cans of cat food on the steps, and Renato Migliorini, proprietor of Piccolo Angolo, an Italian restaurant at Hudson Street, delivered a whole fresh fish called a branzino.

“I hope it will come out because I love cats and dogs,” Migliorini said.

Also a typical NY response:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2006-04-13-cat_x.htm
On Thursday, a self-described "cat therapist," Carole Wilbourne, knelt on the sidewalk next to the building's outer wall and tried to coax Molly out with what she hoped were soothing words.

"I hear you, sweetheart," she cooed. "Come on, Molly, you can do it...everybody wants you to come out... nobody's going to hurt you."