[lit-ideas] Re: At War with Ourselves

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:29:28 -0800

Lesson in Logic for you:  You could quote me, i.e., "you wrote X."  You
could then site the Newsweek article, and write "the Newsweek article says
Y."    X and Y can't both be true; therefore you must be wrong.  Your very
vague references to the Newsweek great beyond are incomprehensible.  I don't
subscribe to Newsweek.  I have no idea what you are referring to.    Your
little insults coupled with vague illogical references to truth out there
some place are irritating, and if you can't learn to be clearer I'm going to
quit replying to your notes.

Lawrence

  _____