[lit-ideas] Re: At War with Ourselves

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 17:30:36 -0500

Lawrence, check out Newsweek for information about the French riots.  You might
be surprised; it's nothing like what you say, unless you say Newsweek is wrong.
  It makes one wonder why you care about clashes of civilization if you write
stuff that is downright uncivilized, not to mention uninformed and ultimately
counterproductive.