[lit-ideas] Re: At War with Ourselves

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:49:24 -0800

If I argue from an on-line article, I post it.  That's common courtesy, it
seems to me.  The last article I read about the riots was from Al-Jazeera.
I didn't see anything in it that conflicted with anything I'd written.  I am
not going searching for an unidentified article and then attempt to complete
an argument that neither you nor Judy seem able to make.    I am about done
with this Kafkan scenario of you two have concocted.

Lawrence

  _____