[lit-ideas] Re: Ask the Ayatollah

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 23:16:49 EDT

Prezactly

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Ask the Ayatollah
 Date: 10/6/2006 8:57:12 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_stevechilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:stevechilson@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I think one should only be responsible if one is  aware of the sin.
Granted, by that measure the bears and the dogs are  allowed to do
whatever they want but on the other hand, in some eyes,  ignorance is
blasphemy to be converted and thus, bears and dogs, like humans,  should
probably be beheaded.

http://www.fastmail.fm - mmm...  Fastmail...