[lit-ideas] Re: Art and the Wall

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:04:25 -0400

His persona is a useless construct unless you're looking for a moral
leader.  If you want someone to run the country, then his words and his
acts are the issue.  You seem to excuse the words and acts because we
allegedly don't know his persona, an astounding, even if irrelevant, claim
given that he's president of the U.S. in an open society.  Dr. Frank has
figured it out.  Have you tried reading his book?  BTW, do you care what
the persona of the captain of the Titanic was?