[lit-ideas] Re: Aristotle beats Anscombe, Kripke wallops Nussbaum

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 22:15:36 -0330

What??! The Master in second place?? And behind an arch-Aristotelian, no less??
Unglaublich! I demand a recount! (Those damn hanging chads once again, no
doubt.)

Very much disquieted on The Rock,

Walter O

P.S. If you are Secretary of the Heraclitus Society, do you have trouble
sleeping at night since you never know what to expect the next day? I would
surely rather be Secretary of the Parmenides Society, and sleep like a baby.

http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2012.php