[lit-ideas] Re: Arianna Wears What?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 01:09:08 EDT

I didn't send that.  I mean a copy of a post w/out a reply.  I  get those all
the time.  What gives?

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Arianna Wears
What?  Date: 5/9/05 11:56:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxxx (mailto:JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<<G1's  designer,
Yoonah Shogi,  has taken fine Italian baby poplins  >>
Too bad she  didn't  go with platypuses......
<< G1's  designer,
Yoonah Shogi, has  taken fine Italian baby poplins and twills and  hand-washed
them in a  palette of saturated pastels and neutrals to create a
high-quality
casual pant.  Whether cropped, Capri or full length,  the  sexy silhouettes
offer an alternative to blue jeans.  Ms.  Shoji's  signature is in the
details; hand-frayed hems,  contrast-stitched buttonholes,  a tiny painted
logo ($120-$150 at Henry  Lehr in New York).>>
When you spend obscene amounts of money on a  single pair  of blue jeans only
to see the teenager who will be wearing  them destroy them  with scissors to
mimic the latest "design", it  causes a slight bit of  natural annoyance.
Just
ask me.   I'll tell you.

Julie  Krueger