[lit-ideas] Re: Aren't you glad you no longer have a Hitler problem?

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 16:45:24 -0400

Sorry, Lawrence, if you can't take the time to repeat or summarize what we need
to do after advocating FIGHTING BACK (your emphasis), then your position is
just empty emotionalism, a vague generalized fear, an obsession, which you
cannot support with specifics.  And what do the capital letters mean?  Are you
referring to a title of a book?  If so, what does its author advocate?