[lit-ideas] Re: Aren't you glad you no longer have a Hitler problem?

  • From: Andy <min.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:22:42 -0700 (PDT)

Our posts crossed.  Al Qaeda is not responsible for our debts or our borders or
our disregard for unions or anything else.  We are.  Al Qaeda wasn't even in
Iraq until we drew them there.  We're fighting the wrong war.  But there's
nothing we can do about it, so I'm withdrawing my participation in these
discussions.  I can't imagine there's anything more I can say.  If I start up
again, just tell me to stop, okay?

Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Andy: I bemoan my country's passing, but you'll never see that.

Hey, I sometimes watch Lou Dobbs too. And yes, all your
observations have their points. But you lump them together
in a way that makes it impossible to address.

Debt problems, border problems, etc. -- of course! Bush is
doing nothing about those problems. But that is no reason to
stop relentlessly exterminating al-Qaeda. That's a reason to
address those problems AND relentlessly exterminate al-Qaeda.

http://mail.yahoo.com