[lit-ideas] Re: Aren't you delighted you no longer have a Hitler problem?

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 23:08:56 -0700

From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I observe that the Leftists (retaining their current climate of opinion) would have opposed the war against Hitler. Do you think I'm wrong?

I am so glad I was gone over the weekend.

By the way, I cruised through San Jacinto this weekend. Cruised is the word: going about 95 mph on the freeway. It was 116F (47C) there. I thought maybe I should drop in on Lawrence.

Maybe next time.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com