[lit-ideas] Re: Are you really that old?

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 09:06:44 -0400

I had a student in a third year classics course (the stuff before the
Greeks and Romans) write on a test:  Noa Zark.   There were lots of
difficult names in this course (Assurbanipal and Supiluliuma for two)
and I made a point of having them on the board but never imagined that
poor Noah and his boat needed a formal introduction.

Ursula
Still smiling at the thought in North Bay