[lit-ideas] Re: Are Muslims lowering the intelligence of German society?

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 03:13:05 -0500

On 11/30/2010 6:13 AM, Donal McEvoy wrote:
While it may be amusing to witness how debates on I.Q. are driven by
ideological falsehoods and riven with 'is/ought' confusions, perhaps the
'science' of understanding human intelligence may yet prove its worth if it
furthers efforts to improve education.

The more recent treatment of IQ (In Question?) is to combine many different types of "IQ" in assessment of a person. Yet, in my opinion, the problem is not intelligence but lack of it. Lack of intelligence, including lack of imagination, is lethal and expensive.

All the best,
Eric
Stooge