[lit-ideas] Re: Archived?

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 21:22:04 -0700

I can't remember if it was on the original Phil Lit, or later. but I have a couple of the posts, mostly a frivolous exchange between Mirembe and me. Rumor has it that Paul Stone has archived everything since the Great Bronze Age of China, though.

One can no longer retrieve posts from the TAMU server.

Robert Paul

Phil wrote

I need a favour.  Some time ago, on some list, Mirembe initiated a
discussion of Nietzsche's Beyond Good and Evil to which I contributed
two long posts intended to start things rolling.  I can't find those
emails.  Does anyone have them archived or know where I might find
them?